Chinese Investor of the Year Award
The Chinese Investor of the Year Award seeks to acknowledge Chinese companies that have established a business in the UK and demonstrates strong growth, innovative strategies and important market presence.
*Entrants must be Chinese companies headquartered in mainland China with a presence in the UK.
The judges will look for evidence of:
• An ongoing contribution to strengthen UK-China business relations
• Investment in the development of British staff/UK based staff
• Embraces the use of British R&D expertise
• A long-term commitment to building a sustainable business that benefits both countries
• The commercial success of the investment or joint venture in China or the UK
• Engagement in community initiatives or a commitment to corporate social responsibility