Education Institutional Partnership of the Year Award
This award will be given to a UK Higher and Further Education institutions who have established a joint project or projects with Chinese partner organisations, through which significant impact has been delivered in the last 18 months.
This is a great opportunity for UK Higher and Further Education institutions that are actively engaging with China to be recognised for their contribution to UK-China education collaboration, and to raise awareness of their success in doing so among audiences in the UK and China.
* Eligibility is restricted to UK higher and further education institutions who are listed on the UKVI Register of Licensed Sponsors (Tier 4).
*Nominations must be endorsed by the Vice-Chancellor/ College principal.
Judges will look for following evidence of impact:
- Has the collaboration led to other projects or a long-term relationship with partner institution/s?
- How has the collaboration enhanced institution’s international profile and internationalisation of UK campus
- Evidence of significant contribution to local and regional development in UK and China
- Evidence of significant impact and exceptional performance in at least three of the following areas: Innovation, Teaching, Employability, Student Experience, Industry Links, Alumni Relations, Development, Civic Engagement, Research.