The Innovation Award seeks to recognise British excellence in bringing innovative ideas, products or processes to the Chinese market, which has contributed to the growth of their sector, or leverage existing approach in a new and creative manner.
The judges will look for evidence of:
• Development. Innovative designs, products or processes that was developed for China
• Execution. How well a design, product or process was successfully introduced to the Chinese market?
• Implementation. Introduction of best practice or advanced techniques into their China operations.
• Commercial. Success of the innovative idea, product or process in the Chinese market.
• Commitment. A focus on the development of local talent or investment in R&D in China.